- Bartels S., Aschbrenner, KA, Pratt, SI, Zubkoff L, Jue K, Williams G, Godfrey MM, Cohen MJ, Banerjee S, Xie H, Wolfe R, Naslund JA, Bond GR. Virtual Learning Collaborative Compared to Technical Assistance as a Strategy for Implementing Health Promotion in Routine Mental Health Settings: A Hybrid Type 3 Cluster Randomized Trial. Administration and Policy in Mental Health and Mental Health Services Research. 2022; 49(6):1031-1046.
- Banerjee, S., Paasche-Orlow, M.K., McCormick, D., Lin, M., Hanchate, A.D. Readmissions performance and penalty experience of safety-net hospitals under Medicare’s Hospital Readmissions Reduction Program. BMC Health Services Research. 2022; 22, 338.
- Aschbrenner KA, Mueller NM, Banerjee S, & Bartels SJ. Applying an equity lens to characterizing the process and reasons for an adaptation to an evidenced-based practice. Implementation Research and Practice. (2021).
- Banerjee S , Basu A. Estimating Endogenous Treatment Effects Using Latent Factor Models with and without Instrumental Variables. Econometrics. 2021; 9(1):14.
- Nakash, O., Cruz-Gonzalez, M., Lincoln, A.K., Banerjee, S., Alegría, M. 2021. Similarities in client-clinician perceptions of subjective social status and its association to similarities in the quality of working alliance and client anxiety symptoms. Psychotherapy Research,
- Banerjee, S., Paasche-Orlow, M.K., McCormick, D., Lin, M., Hanchate, A.D. Association between Medicare’s Hospital Readmission Reduction Program and readmission rates across hospitals by medicare bed share. BMC Health Services Research . 2021; 21, 248.
- Aschbrenner KA, Bond GR, Pratt SI, Jue K, Williams G, Banerjee S, Bartels SJ. Evaluating Agency-led adaptions to an evidence-based lifestyle intervention for adults with serious mental illness. Implementation Research and Practice. 2020; 1: 1-11.
Featured paper in the special issue “Health Econometrics” in the journal Econometrics.
- Accepted for podium presentation in The Leading Edge: Problems, Methods, and Findings that will Shape the Future of the Field session, 13th Annual Conference on the Science of Dissemination and Implementation (2020).
- Best poster in the Methods and Measurement track, 12th Annual Conference on the Science of Dissemination and Implementation in Health (2019).
- IIT Bombay: Principles of Economics, Intermediate Macroeconomics II, Econometrics I, Econometrics I Lab, Economics of Health Care
- IIT Bombay: Applied Econometrics (PhD)
- SUNY Albany: Economic Analysis for Health Policy and Management (MA)
- Assessing Quality of Cancer Care in India using Electronic Medical Records: A Pilot Study (PI: Souvik Banerjee) (2022- ) (Rs. 29,78,500)
- The Impact of Medicaid Plans on Access to and Quality of SUD Treatment (PI: Alegria) (2018-2021) ($1,578,938)
- Peer Support And Mobile Technology Targeting Cardiometabolic Risk Reduction In Young Adults With SMI (PI: Aschbrenner) (2016-2020) ($1,930,642)
- Racial and Ethnic Health Disparities Due to Ambulance Diversion (PI: Hanchate/Feldman) (2016-2019) ($1,978,661)
- National Estimates for Inpatient Care, Outcomes & Hospital Effect among Hispanics (PI: Hanchate) (2013-2019) ($2,161,624)
- Unintended Consequences: Medicare Performance Programs and Health Disparities (PI: Hanchate) (2016-2018) ($1,608,349)
- Decomposing Racial/Ethnic Disparities in Health (PI: Lahiri) (2009-2013) ($947,893)
- Young Faculty Award, IIT Bombay (2020-23)
- Travel grant, Ifo/CESifo Conference on Empirical Health Economics, Munich, Germany (2013)
- Travel grant, Annual Health Econometrics Workshop, Chapel Hill, NC (2013)
- Travel grant, Annual Health Econometrics Workshop, New York City, NY (2012)
- Graduate Scholarship, Department of Economics, SUNY Albany, NY (2009-2011)
- Graduated with Honours (First class), Jawaharlal Nehru University, Delhi
- Graduated with Honours (First class), Presidency (College) University, Kolkata
The B.E. Journal of Theoretical Economics, Letters in Spatial and Resource Sciences
Programming Languages: R, GAUSS, BASIC. Other econometric packages used: Eviews, Shazam.
Hindi (Native), English (Fluent), French (Elementary)